Mumble - How do I add admins ?
1. Log onto your murmur control panel, click on Voice Server Configuration then click on edit next to "superadmin.txt". Change your superuser password, save and restart your server.
2. Start your Mumble client, click on "add new..." to add your server. Fill in the different fields :Label : the display name of your serverClick OK
Address : the IP/hostname of your murmur server
Port : the port of your murmur server
Username : the name you want to use as a client
3. Your server is now listed, select it and click on the connect button.
4. When you are connected to the server, right click on your username, then click on "Register". After that Disconnect from the server.
5. Click on connect to return to server list, select your server, right click on it and click on edit. Change Username to SuperUser, click OK, then click Connect. You will be prompted for the superuser password, enter the password you have set on step 1 and click OK.
6. Right click the "Root" Channel (that's the first and only channel by default) and click Edit.
7. Go to the Groups tab and In the top drop-down box select the "admin" group.
8. In the bottom left "Members" drop-down box, type your username (the one you chose at step 2) and press enter.
9. Click OK and disconnect from server.
10. Click on connect to return to server list, select your server, right click on it and click on edit. Change Username to the username you chose at step 2, click OK, then click Connect.
11. You are now admin and should see the admin icon next to your name.
- To add a friend as admin, tell him to follow steps 2 to 4. Then you will have to follow steps 5 to 8 to add him admin.At step 8 enter his username instead of yours.
Bu cavab sizə kömək etdi?
In our inital email saying your server was set up, there is a "Admin Token".Copy this, and then...
When connected with the TS3 client, there is an icon along the bar just below the toolbar for...
1. Log in as an admin 2. Right click in the server, and choose "Server Admin" -> "User...
Login to your server as any other user would (do not use the "admin password" in your members...
Getting your "Server admin" status stick when you disconnect and reconnect is a commen issue....