Here's a complete list of server commands (for the TShock list, see the TShock article instead):
- help - Displays a list of commands.
- playing - Shows the list of players. This can be used in-game by typing /playing into the chat.
- clear - Clear the console window.
- exit - Shutdown the server and save.
- exit-nosave - Shutdown the server without saving.
- save - Save the game world.
- kick <player> - Kicks a player from the server.
- ban <player> - Bans a player from the server.
- password - Show password.
- password <pass> - Change password.
- version - Print version number.
- time - Display game time.
- port - Print the listening port.
- maxplayers - Print the max number of players.
- say <words> - Send a message to all players. They will see the message in yellow prefixed with <Server> in the chat.
- motd - Print MOTD.
- motd <words> - Change MOTD.
- dawn - Change time to dawn (4:30 AM).
- noon - Change time to noon (12:00 PM).
- dusk - Change time to dusk (7:30 PM).
- midnight - Change time to midnight (12:00 AM).
- settle - Settle all water.
You can use these by typing them into the "Web Console" available in your control-panel, simply type in the command as listed above.
Was this answer helpful?
We provide you with full access over your server files through both the game panel's integrated...
In order to generate a new world you will simply need to go into your "Configuration files"...
First off you will need to install tModLoader. This can be done via your control-panel, so go...