How to perform a traceroute/MTR
In order to troubleshoot any connection problems that you may experience with your server(s), our support team will often require information regarding how data travels from your computer to your server. Traceroute and WinMTR results both provide all of the required information, here is how to fetch such results:
NOTE: For an accurate diagnosis, it is necessary that you provide us with BOTH WinMTR and traceroute results!
How to fetch WinMTR results:
1) Download WinMTR from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/WinMTR-v092.zip/download
2) On the input field, insert your server's IP address without including the port at the end, then hit the "Start" button.
3) Leave the scan running for at least 10 minutes then hit the "Copy Text to clipboard" button.
4) Paste the results to your support ticket reply.
How to perform a traceroute:
1) In Windows click the start menu and choose or type run, then hit enter. (or use the WINDOWS+R shortcut)
2) In the box that pops up, type in cmd and hit enter.
3) In the command prompt window that pops up, type in tracert [YOUR SERVER IP] without including the port at the end, and then hit enter.
4) You will start to get a lot of data appearing on the command prompt window.
5) Once done, copy the data by right-clicking on the title bar and going to "Edit > Select all" and then "Edit > Copy".
6) Include the result along with your computer's IP address on your next support ticket reply (http://www.whatismyip.com/)
Was this answer helpful?
You can try out Control Panel by using the below login details:Username: demouserPassword:...
If you are happy with our services and would like to promote our services here are a few banners...
When a Game Server is moved to another machine, there are some aspects to be aware of....
Should you server be stucked in a Disabled status after installing a mod or plugin using our Game...
We provide you with full access over your server files through both the game panel's integrated...