How to set your servername
This article will explain how to set the server name of your Conan Exiles server.
Set your admin password
1. Login to the control panel at http://gamepanel.fragnet.net
2. Go to your service
3. Click on "SET HOSTNAME AND SERVER PASSWORD"
4. Enter the desired servername at "Server's name:"
5. Enter a password if desired at "Server's Password:"
6. Click on "EXECUTE"
7. Restart the server for the changes to take effect
Was this answer helpful?
This article explains how you can connect to your server. Method #1 Make sure your server is...
This article will explain how you authenticate as admin and configure your server.Set your admin...
This article will explain how-to setup scheduled restarts with automatic checks for steam...
The in-game server browser can only list a maximum of 5'000 servers, normally around ~4920 will...
Note: The process for running mods outside single player is very crude and manual right now. The...