Configure Server Cluster Token (Required)
Don't Starve Together uses a token based system to associate the game server with a unique user account. This is a required step, where the server will be restricted to LAN (Local Network) Only Mode if a token has not been specified. You will need access to a game client which has already been authenticated with Steam before following the steps below.
1) Open the "Don't Starve Together" game client on your computer and click the "Play!" button.
2) Click the "Acct Info" button in the bottom right.
3) Click on the "Generate Server Token" button and copy the token which is provided.
4) Navigate to the "Configuration Files" within the TCAdmin Game Panel and use the Text Editor to insert the token into the "cluster_token.txt" file
5) Save the changes and restart the server for this to take effect.